Katherine the Great
I like to think of myself as a storyteller. Mostly I tell stories about knitting.

For the most part, I thought this was a pretty enjoyable movie with a good story. I happen to agree with one of the characters that there could have been a little less talk and a bit more shooting, but the film was quite good enough. The all star cast each pulled their weight (Woody Harrelson, Colin Farrell, Christopher Walken). The humor and story-telling kept me entertained 93% of the time. The other 7%…I just admired the knits.

The costume designer wanted Sam Rockwell to have some attention since he turned up in the movie wearing this.
Seven Psychopaths
If you’d like to have your own dog hat, I couldn’t find a pattern, but I did find some on sale here.

I doubt that Colin Farrell was wearing hand knit sweaters, but they were classic designs. I’m not sure I think there’s any actor that can pull off knitwear the way Colin Farrell can. It makes me want to say things like, “Girl, he is WEARING that sweater.” I somehow resisted saying this to The Husband.
Seven Psychopaths
These are seriously the only pictures I could find of this sweater from the movie anywhere. I’m not kidding. I even tried Bing.
Seven PsychopathsSeven Psychopaths

Ok, maybe I didn’t sell this movie very hard and you’re not sure if you want to see it. You do.Seven Psycopaths
Ps. That’s Bonny. She’s one of the stars.

Tags: , ,

Powered by Wordpress
Theme © 2005 - 2009 FrederikM.de
BlueMod is a modification of the blueblog_DE Theme by Oliver Wunder